As members of the Unitarian Universalist Church of Jacksonville, in order to nurture and enhance our lives together in this sacred space where we seek personal growth, discern life’s meaning, and build relationships of fairness and love, we intend to:
- Offer our unique gifts, talents, time, energy, and financial support.
- Respect the views and needs of others, practicing tolerance, understanding, and acceptance even in disagreement, allowing loving relationship to transcend issues.
- Celebrate the diversity within our midst even when it is difficult or uncomfortable.
- Invite and welcome others in the quest for spiritual and ethical growth, recognizing each other and guests in fellowship.
- Share the ministry of our church, caring for each other through times of joy and sorrow.