In response to public health concerns, we are suspending live worship services until further notice. We will be offering remote services on Sunday mornings.
Sunday service will at 11:00 a.m.
Here is how to join us:
Via Zoom Online Teleconference
From your computer or mobile phone/tablet
- Click on this link: https://zoom.us/j/795635721
- If you already have Zoom installed, it will automatically open Zoom and take you straight to the online service.
- If you don’t have Zoom installed, your browser will prompt you to download the software or app. Download the Zoom software/app, install, and open it. It should take you straight to the online service.
- Alternatively, if you already have Zoom installed, you can start the software and just enter this meeting ID: 795 635 721
If you want to get a head start and install Zoom beforehand, you find everything you need in their download center: https://zoom.us/download
From your phone
If you don’t have a computer or mobile device (or just don’t want to download the Zoom software), you can also connect to the service via phone:
- If you’re viewing this from your mobile phone, just click here: +19294362866,,795635721#
- Or, dial from your mobile phone or landline: (929) 436-2866 and use the following meeting id: 795 635 721
Via Our Regular Streaming Site
We will also be recording the Zoom service and broadcasting it to our streaming page. So, you can also just visit our regular streaming site and view the service there: http://bit.ly/streamuucj
If you have any questions about accessing our remote worship service, please contact Tina Ramey, the communications director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.