Authority for Access to Church Data
- Write access allows the person to add, edit, delete and read records.
- Read access allows the person to read records but not to make any changes.
- Only administrator or Back-Up Admin-Membership may add, edit or delete Membership records.
- Only Administrator, Back-up Admin-Finance and Treasurer may add, edit or delete Accounting (Budget) and Contributions (Pledges) data.
- Members may add and edit their data in an on-line directory, then Administrator adds to PowerChurch.
- Transactions must have an audit trail.
Added per board approval June 6th, 2016