About the Finance Committee
The Finance Committee is responsible for:
- Ensuring accounting processes are documented and followed.
- The Treasurer supervising Church Administrator for accounting functions, who in turn supervises the Bookkeeper.
- Church Administrator sending quarterly and annual contribution statements.
- Tracking Commitment payments and working with the Minister on those behind.
- Tracking expenditures vs. budget and contacting committees as needed.
- Ensuring Church financial processes are reviewed periodically.
Contact the Committee
Fill in the form below, and someone will be in contact with you soon.