The tradition continues! The annual Labor of Love will take place on September 4 in place of our Sunday service. We will clean up and trim up the church, so bring your yard tools, gloves and drinks. We will meet at 9:30 AM and work til 11:30, then wash up and have a pot luck lunch in the Social Hall. There’s plenty to do, so come one and come all and we will find a chore for you!
Here’s a partial list goals:
- Pick up fallen, dead wood and take to bonfire area
- Trim nature walk bushes and trees
- Trim dead leaves off palm trees, bushes. Cut down young trees, especially the ones touching the buildings.
- Edge flower bed by Social Hall door.
- Clean windows
- Pressure wash walkways
- Pressure wash playground equipment
- Clean apartment
- Organize tool room
- Organize and clean janitor closet
- Sanctuary chairs: finish shampooing upholstery