The Board Nominating Sub-committee of the Leadership Development Council is accepting UUCJ member nominations for the four Board positions beginning in January 2022. You may nominate yourself, or nominate another member for a director position.
- Be a member of UUCJ for at least one year
- Completed UU history, Articulation Your Faith, Journey, or other UU workshops
- Serving as a UUCJ chair or committee member
- Leadership experience in business, a nonprofit, the military, etc.
- Attended UU Leadership Experience and/or classes from the UULeadership Institute.
- Not all guidelines must be met for a nomination.
Qualities in a board member include: competence, caring, reliability and authenticity. The Sub-committee will interview nominees and make recommendations to the Board and Congregation. Submit nominations as early as possible before October 25. Please contact Karen Kempf at or 904-482-5352. Thank you for your participation!