All on-campus events have been canceled for the foreseeable future (please see announcement) In addition to hosting Sunday worship services remotely, please note the following event updates for March. There may be changes, so check back frequently:
- The scheduled Sunday March 22nd open conversation after the service about shared ministry (and how to recharge the many congregational teams/committees here at UUCJ) has been postponed until later in the spring. We are continuing to monitor and assess the best health and safety practices for our beloved community. Until otherwise announced, our Sunday services are still being held, with the usual streaming and other off-site viewing options.
- Rev.Keller is regretfully canceling her Margaret Fuller Tea and conversation on Saturday,March 21. She is observing strict social distancing for the duration of the pandemic situation, and will not be with us in Jacksonville for the indefinite future. She hopes—for so many reasons—to be back with us later in the spring and may schedule another
- Depending on RSVPs and possible changes in the caronavirus situation, Rev. Keller will be hosting the gathering in observance of Women’s History Month. Please let her know if you plan on attending: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rev. Keller will be holding remote pastoral care office hours Wednesday evenings from 7-9 p.m. Please contact her for an appointment at email@example.com or text her at 770-265-2193.
- Spiritual Studies will be suspended until further notice.
- Playing with Ideas will be suspended until further notice.