I’m here. What is there to do?
Small Groups with Regular Meetings
Interested in connecting with fellow UUs online? UUCJ has a presence online through our website and several social media platforms. Below is a list of links to find us!
- UUCJ public
- UUCJ closed group
- The Book Club @ UUCJ
- O’Leno & Beyond – UUCJ Spring Retreat
- UUCJ Nonviolent Communication Practice Group
- UUCJ New & Expectant Mom’s
- Southern Region
- UU World
- Zip Code Chalice Circles – small groups that meet monthly roughly by zip codes. Get to know your UU Neighbor!
- Our Gang – seniors who go out exploring NE Florida together. Book club meeting the 1st Monday of every month. Outings are also planned you are welcome to join!
- Women Over 50 – a group of senior women who meet the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month.
- Jax Soto Zen Meditation – meditation done weekly on Monday and Saturday.
- A Course in Miracles Study – meet weekly on Monday to discuss.
- Rising Sun NA Meeting – meet weekly on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- We Agnostics AA Meeting – meet weekly on Tuesday.
- Book Club @ UUCJ – non-gender specific book club meets the 2nd Saturday of every month.
Like strawberries in spring and chili in fall, we have annual events that keep us grounded in the season and we love to look forward to every year!
- Spring Retreat @ O’Leno
- Service Auction Fundraiser
- Easter Egg Hunt
- Earth Day Musicale
- Flower Communion Service
- General Assembly of UUA
- Labor of Love Workday Sunday
- Ingathering and Rites of Passage Service
- Halloween Party at the Baber’s
- Blue Boat Bash
- Thanksgiving Potluck
- Christmas Choir & Pageant
- Christmas Eve Service and Cookie Exchange
- Our Whole Lives Programming
- Milkshake Mayhem